1. Honey Treatment. Honey has a way of lightening your jet black hair. It has an enzyme called glucose oxidase that has the ability to produce peroxide – a lightening agent. To do this amazing effect, simply lather up some honey on your mane and it will have the equal effects as bleach would do. You can also combine honey with ammonia to decrease the pH and increase the effectiveness.
2. Lemon. Lemon is known as an acidic and exfoliating substance and you can absolutely use it to lighten your hair. Simply squeeze out some lemons and mix the extract with an equal amount of water. The equal proportion of water and lemon makes a concentrated mixture. Apply to hair.
3. Cinnamon. On the other hand, cinnamon is not only for coffee. Cinnamon is perfect in reddening hair than darkening it. Mix powdered cinnamon in water and apply as a thick paste to hair. Leave for an hour and rinse thereafter. Use this for a couple of day until hair turns reddish to reddish brown or as desired.
4. Rhubarb. We all know this when we want to get Snow White red kissable lips. All we have to do was to rub rhubarb on your pucker. To lighten hair, heat 1/3 cup of rhubarb with 2 cups of water. Let cool and rinse onto hair.
5. Vinegar. Vinegar’s intensely acidic nature is enough to lighten hair. Mix one part vinegar to 4 parts of water. Use the mixture for a couple of months until desired lightness is achieved. Apple cider is also a good alternative to lighten hair faster.
6. Chamomile and henna. Although henna might be a bit darkening but applying chamomile with it to hair can have reversing results. Simply boil the ingredients until a paste is formed. Apply to hair, combing in the process, and leave for an hour and rinse. Use this application for weeks until desired results.
7. Salt. No explanation needed. Salt water is enough to remove black tan from hair.
8. Black Tea. Make tea like you would have if it was a drink and apply it to your mane. Rinse you hair thoroughly with tea after you shampoo.
10. Baking soda. Add a bit of baking soda to your favorite shampoo and expect lighter colors on your mane with prolonged use.
Incoming search keyphrases:
how to lighten hair naturally
how to lighten dark hair naturally
how to lighten hair naturally with honey
how to lighten black hair naturally
how to lighten hair naturally fast
how to lighten hair naturally with lemon juice
how to lighten hair naturally without sun
how to lighten body hair naturally
how to lighten hair naturally overnight