1. It is painstakingly easy to apply coconut oil on hair. Of course, you need to know the basics on how it is properly done. First and foremost, prepare all the necessary materials that you’ll need in conditioning your hair. Prepare towels, shampoo, hair cover, and coconut oil.
2. Measure 3 to 5 tablespoons of coconut oil into a bowl. Make sure that the bowl is microwave-safe. The measurement solely depends on the thickness and length of your hair. If you have thick, long hair, you may want to add in more tablespoons as long as it can properly saturate your hair strands from roots to tips.
3. It is best to use unrefined than refined. Refined coconut oil may have alternatives or is processed artificially to achieve or resemble pure coconut oil. Unrefined oil may have special compounds that help contribute in conditioning your hair.
4. It’s better to have excess than less. If you firmly believe you need more than 5 tablespoon of oil, then you can add. There’s no need to have microwaved, you can always warm the oil in between your hands. The microwave simply melts oil to make it easier to apply. So don’t worry if you don’t have any available microwave.
5. Once the oil is heated or melted, rub equally onto hair. Of course, wait for a few minutes to let the oil cool down a bit until it is warm enough to be tolerated. You can begin the procedure by pouring the oil onto the top of your head. Distribute the oil evenly. Massage onto scalp. Smooth it down to the hair shaft and to the tip.
6. Massage until hair is drenched in oil.
7. Comb through to distribute it more evenly. Pile your hair and wrap it in covering. Use a shower cap, plastic wrap, shower cap or anything that can be used as a hair wrap. Make sure your hair is covered.
8. Towel away the drips on your face and wait at least 2 hours or overnight for the oil to settle in. The oil must be able to penetrate deep down the follicle and into the ends of your hair to nourish it and replenish it of its lost nutrients.
9. Wait as long as you can manage. The longer the oil stays in the place, the better conditioning you’d get.
10. Finally, remove the wrapping and wash. Use a shampoo with natural ingredients. Wash for two or three times. Let your hair dry.
Incoming search phrases:
how to use coconut oil on hair for hair growth
how to use coconut oil on hair treatment
how to use coconut oil on hair and skin
use coconut oil curly hair
how to use coconut oil to moisturize hair
how to use coconut oil on skin
how to use coconut oil on face
how to use coconut oil for acne