How to get rid of a keloid on your nose? How can you possibly have a keloid on your nose? Unfortunately, you cannot have keloid unless you’ve injured yourself or you have disturbed the normal homeostasis of your tissues. When it comes to keloid on your nose, a rough estimate proves that people who have keloids on their noses are actually people who are fond of nose piercings. What is a keloid anyway? Keloid is a scar tissue that is raised, pink, fibrous in nature, and is usually found at the edge of a wound or a surgical incision. How do you get rid of a keloid from a nose piercing? Here are seven simple ways on how to get rid of a keloid on your nose.
1. It is important to understand that there is a possibility of forming a keloid if you undergo nose piercing. You have to understand that prior the procedure. If a keloid forms on the piercing, you may need to remove your jewelry or have it changed.
2. Before applying doctor-prescribed medications, you may try to use medicated herbs or oils first. Tea tree oil works wonders if you apply it on the affected area several times a day. The oil in tea tree has compounds that hydrate and moisturize the area enabling the skin to heal on its own.
3. Soothe the area with salt solutions. Soak the affected part in a solution composed of one cup of warm water and 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt. The warm mixture will soothe the disturbed tissue and allows circulation in the area. Soak twice a day until keloids are removed.
4. Take an oral anti-inflammatory medication if keloids begin to form. This will help ease the formation of scar tissue.
5. Purchase an over-the-counter cortisone cream. A cortisone cream relieves inflammation and irritation.
7. If the steroid treatment does not help, your doctor may utilize excision of the keloid. Excision would mean surgery. Moreover, there’s a subtle way in removing keloids such as radiation therapy. You may consult your dermatologist about the details of these treatment modalities. These are how to get rid of a keloid on your nose.
Incoming search keyphrases: how to get rid of a keloid under nose piercing, how to get rid of keloid bump on nose piercing, how to get rid of a keloid on nose piercing fast, how to get rid of keloid around nose piercing