Is Rosehip Oil Better than Cocoa Butter: Top 7 Facts
1. Rosehip oil is super light and non-greasy. Rosehip oil is in fact one of the most lightweight oils there is in the planet. It is unlike its other oil counterparts, jojoba oil and shea butter are way heavier compared to rosehip oil. This may be because of the percentage of fat in these oils. The more fat content is has, the heavier it may be. Thus, this makes rosehip oil a comfortable wear for the skin. It absorbs easily and does not have the greasy consistency that other oils may have.
2. Cocoa butter is one of the most stable fats known. Apparently, being a stable fat would mean that it is infused with antioxidants which prevents rancidity for up to a whopping 2 to 5 years. Cocoa butter is not only deeply nourishing, but it has a perfect blend of aromas that will definitely soothe you, and help you relax. It can be an aroma therapeutic agent for you.
3. Rosehip oil is better than Botox. Botox is, truthfully, a derivative of botulinum toxin. It is used to numb the muscles in the face – which will cause it to contract and eventually bring back years to your look. However, getting botox year after year is not healthy and it does not guarantee lifelong supply of youth. Rosehip, on the other hand, contains rejuvenating properties such as lycopene and vitamin C. Rosehip is a much safer and healthier way to repair the skin’s surface, enhance collagen formation, and offer sun protection as well as pollution-protection.
4. Rosehip oil is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Rosehip oil contains healing properties, and it can soothe irritated skin. Moreover, it is packed with antioxidants to help skin get rid of free radicals and toxins.
5. Cocoa butter has a velvety texture, pleasant fragrance, and emollient abilities. Being an effective emollient, cocoa butter enhances its moisturizing abilities by 50%. Emollients prevent moisture from seeping out of the skin. When humidity strikes, you’re assured that you won’t lose the vital oils and moisture in your skin.
6. Rosehip oil is a good treatment for acne and eczema. Rosehip is by far medicinal in nature. It has healing and antiseptic properties to help clear out acne and eczema.
7. Cocoa butter is one of the most moisturizing products ever. Cocoa butter is one of the most effective emollients there is and it can greatly help replenish lost moisture in the skin.