Grapeseed Oil for Skin: Top 10 Facts 1. Origin of grapeseed oil. Are you fond of drinking wine? Well, you should be, wine contains numerous benefits not only for the body but for the psyche as well. Grapeseed oil is made from the pressed seeds of grapes and is commonly a by-product in wine making. It is also called as grape oil, with the common name grapeseed oil.
2. Controls moisture in skin. Grapeseed is powered with oil-controlling properties to rid your face of useless oily grime. Grapeseed oil is a preferred cosmetic ingredient which regularly leaves behind a glossy film over the skin when used as carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy.
3. Lubricant for shaving. Grapeseed has a thick consistency packed with healing nutrients for the skin. What’s the use of synthetic shaving creams when you can enjoy the all-natural goodness of grapeseed oil for shaving? Simply lather on and shave – no cuts, nibs, or scratches possible.
4. HDL-savvy. HDL is also known as high density lipoprotein – which is good in combating low density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol. HDLs are good since they help clean the blood and vessels of plague thus preventing mobile blood clots that cause stroke and immobile blood clots that may cause atherosclerosis.
5. Antioxidant-packed. Grapeseed oil is packed with antioxidants and other biologically active compounds.
6. Contains fatty acids. Grapeseed oil contains a list of fatty acids beneficial to the body. Grapeseed oil has linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, and palmatoleic acid.
7. Has phenols.Grapeseed oil has about 0.8 to 1.5% unsapnifiables rich in phenols or tocopherols. Phenols are potent antioxidants that help rid the body of unwanted free radicals. Grapeseed is the ultimate cleansing system best for the body.
8. Powered with vitamin E.Grapeseed oil is not only powered with skin-nourishing vitamin E, it also has traces of cottonseed oil, safflower oil, and rice bran oil which may also be helpful and nourishing to skin.
9. Low in saturated fat.Grapeseed oil is not only good for the skin, but is overall best for the body. Imagine a thinner and healthier you – don’t forget having the glowing and moisturized skin you’ve been looking for.
10. Conclusion.Grapeseed oil is packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and all the add benefits there is not only for the skin but for the whole body. Imagine having brighter and healthier skin with grapeseed oil.