If you don’t want to be the conventional and literal moon face person, then you need to find ways to remove the ugly scars of an acne breakout. If you look closely, or expose your skin in indirect light, you will see shadows resembling the moon’s crater – which is usually unpleasant to look at. Now, how to make acne scars go away? Here are ten facts on what is the best treatment for acne scars on face.
1. What is acne by the way? Acne is a skin disorder involving the occurrence of small pus-filled pustules, seborrhea, comedones, papules, nodules, and scars all over.
2. The exact cause of acne is unknown, there may be genetic influence but it would also be related to hygiene, exposure to pollution, overproduction of oil, stress, hormonal imbalances, and many more.
3. When it comes to population, adolescents are likely plagued by this condition. It may be due to the hormonal imbalances. However, there are also some adults still being plagued by this dreaded skin disease. Some people may also have too sensitive skin, that’s why acne is likely to occur.
4. When a pimple heals, regardless if it was pricked or not pricked, will likely form into a scar. The scar is regularly known as a depression in the skin – resembling a crater. When two or more pimples die out – even a dozen of them – you’ll have a face full of acne scars and acne craters.
5. How to get rid of acne scars? First and foremost, you need to stop the formation of acne. If you have scars as well as acne, it is better to cure the root cause of it first.
6. When it comes to home remedies, you can try lemon juice application. Lemon juice has a high acidic content that allows the skin to be in its proper pH concentration. Moreover, bacteria are repelled by an acidic nature.
7. Lemon juice allows exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells. Lemon juice with rose water will also keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
8. When it comes to anti-pimple medication, you can utilize the help of retinol, preferably tretinoin, to cure pimples and remove scars. Salicylic acid as well as tea tree oil can also help alleviate the problem.
9. When it comes to a more sophisticated approach to removing acne scars, you can visit your local dermatologist and inquire of a diamond peel. This gives your skin the proper exfoliation it needs to permanently resolve and erase acne scars.
10. There are more ways to remove acne scars, to know what’s best for you; it’s good to consult a dermatologist. These are the answers to the question: what is the best treatment for acne scars on face.