How to use strawberries to whiten teeth? It is really hard to get that million watt smile, especially if your teeth are not that white enough. Moreover, yellow teeth are a real turn off.
There are a lot of whitening products in the market today. There are toothpastes, strips, creams, and a lot more. Most toothpastes use simple elements like fluoride for tooth protection, baking soda for whitening, and hydrogen peroxide for antiseptic purposes. However, when it comes to natural and organic teeth whitening, are strawberries good for whitening teeth? Here is how to use strawberries to whiten teeth.
How to Use Strawberries to Whiten Teeth? Tips 1-3
1. What is it exactly in strawberries that can whiten teeth? Strawberries contain a lot of malic acid that can superbly whiten teeth. Although strawberries are generally sweet and counter intuitive but it has a potent chemical that can whiten teeth in prolonged use. One important thing to remember when using strawberries for teeth whitening is that it has a lot of complex and simple sugar on it. Sugar can be inviting to bacteria and other organisms so it is important to brush with dependable toothpaste afterwards.
2. To start the procedure, simply purchase a piece of strawberry. Moreover, you can also buy baking soda to add to your mixture. Simply put into a bowl and use a fork to mash the fruit. You can use a food processor or a blender. Just make sure that the whole thing is mashed up.
3. With the strawberry in semi-solid form, add a teaspoon of baking powder, potent bicarbonate. Baking soda has been long known as an important ingredient in most toothpaste because of its teeth whitening powers. Simply mix mashed strawberry with baking soda until well blended.
How to Use Strawberries to Whiten Teeth: Tips 4-7
4. After the mixture is well blended, dip your toothbrush into the mixture. When it comes to toothbrush, you need a brush that is tough enough to brush into hard-to-reach places. Moreover, you also need a brush soft enough not to harm or injure your gums.
6. After five minutes, brush the mixture to your teeth making sure you’ll reach the hard –to-reach places. Furthermore, focus on your incisors since it is the part usually shown when you smile. Brush as necessary and you might also want to leave the mixture on your teeth for around five minutes or as desired.
7. Rinse and brush again with toothpaste. This is how to use strawberries to whiten teeth.