There are many ways how to remove self tanner from hands. Self tanners are helpful but they can also cause problems especially if not used properly. Wrongfully used tanners can lead to skin problems. Luckily, it’s also removable.
To begin with, tanners are for people who want tan skin. This is effective especially for people who thought their skin is too white. But if you want to remove the tanner from your skin? If you think that you are better without them, what would you do? Experts are saying that there are certain ways how to remove self tanner especially the one applied in your hands. You can remove them easily with less help from doctors. Most of these tips are doable at home. To help you with your problems regarding tanner, below are some tips in removing self tanner from hands and other parts of the body that experts recommend:
1. Before everything else, make sure that your skin is clean. You can take a bath and make sure that your skin is dry.
2. One of the best and simplest ways to remove self tanner is by using gritty sugar mixture. Just apply to the skin, leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes and rinse it properly.
3. Lemon juice is a good tanner remover. Just dip your hands in a bowl of lemon juice with water. Soak both hands for a few minutes then rinse them.
5. Although these are mostly used for nail polishes, toothpaste and acetone are good agents against tanner.
6. Bathing yourself with baby oil is another way to remove tanner not just in your hands but also in the entire body.
7. Moisturizing cream is also good to lessen the darkening effects caused by self tanner.
Now that you know that there certain ways how to remove self tanner from hands and other parts of the body, you may start experimenting which one works for your skin more effectively. Remember; just be careful when mixing chemicals. It’s sometimes safer not to use tanner especially if not needed.