Do you need tips on how to remove deodorant stains from black shirts? Underarm deodorants provide us with confidence and freshness during our daily activities. However, utilizing them constantly seems to have a negative effect on clothes especially darker ones. When these deodorant stains become so noticeable, they might ruin a great day with a special someone. Well, worry no more because below are top 5 tips which you can follow to eliminate deodorant traces on your clothes.
How to Remove Deodorant Stains from Black Shirts? Tips 1-3
1. A good method on how to remove deodorant stains from black shirts is to utilize your meat tenderizer. Start through adding an unseasoned meat tenderizer on water, enough to form a paste. Apply and spread the paste on stiffed stains on the shirt then let it stay overnight. Finally, wash the cloth normally and gently scrub the stained part to remove probable remaining marks.
2. The second way is putting vinegar on the cloth with a use of a toothbrush. Since vinegar is commonly known as a natural stain remover, then it is perfect for your deodorant-stained shirt. Just dip the toothbrush in a cup of vinegar and precisely spread it on the stains. The brush would help make sure you hit only the target areas and minimize untidiness. For lighter stains, you can do minimal scrubbing to remove them. While thickened stains require keeping the shirt with the vinegar for 45 minutes. Then rub laundry detergent on the area and wash using hot water with the maximum temperature that the cloth could tolerate to avoid damage. Rinse and inspect for remaining stains after.
3. For a more powerful stain-removal activity, you can mix baking soda with vinegar. This is one effective process on how to remove deodorant stains on dark shirts. First thing to do is spread the shirt on a plane surface and take some baking soda. Sprinkle the latter on the stained areas and let it sit for a moment. You might want to rub it gently with your fingers or toothbrush for further removal process. Then pour some vinegar slowly on top of the sprinkled baking soda. Bubbles may appear but this reaction is normal. Repeat the process if needed until every inch of stain is eliminated.
How to Remove Deodorant Stains from Black Shirts? Tips 4-5
4. Salt is another non-toxic stain removal agent which can possibly eliminate deodorant stains. Similar method with having baking soda, sprinkle salt above stains and let it stay overnight. Before throwing the shirt inside the washing machine, scrub the marks again with salt while wet. Sodium chloride is safe for white as well as dark colored clothes.
5. The most positive way to consume vodka is using it as an anti-stain agent. Though it may sound new to you, this drink is effective on stains especially with those that came from deodorants. Begin with placing a clean towel on a table and laying your stained black shirt. Pour vodka neatly on the marks until it is fully soaked. Rub the stain with unused panty hose which is noted to hasten stain removal. Let the vodka stay for at least an hour then sprinkle salt on the cloth and sitting it again for another 30 minutes. Finally, rinse the shirt and wash normally.
After following all these easy tips on how to remove deodorant stains on black shirt, you can now absolutely wear your favorite clothes again with a bigger smile and bid goodbye to those embarrassing moments.
Incoming search phrases:
how to remove white deodorant stains from black shirts
how to remove deodorant stains from dark shirts
how to remove deodorant stains from colored shirts
how to clean deodorant stains from black shirts
how to remove deodorant stains from shirts without washing
how to remove deodorant stains from dark t shirts