Did you know that there are many ways how to braid your own hair to the scalp without having to go to a salon or ask for a hairdresser’s help? In fact, hair experts are now saying that there are doable ways and tips for braiding your own hair to the scalp, tips that are helpful and easy to do, tips that will make the braiding process easier and more successful. To start things off, braiding your hair on your own requires more care and maintenance especially if you want a good braiding process. In relation to this, a braided hair can last for months especially if the braiding is done correctly and there’s a consistent maintenance. To help you in getting the best result, here are a few tips on how to braid your own hair to the scalp:
How to Braid Your Own Hair to The Scalp? Tips 1-3
1. Before starting the braiding process, you have to make sure that your hair and scalp are clean and completely dry. This is important because once you miss a single bit of dirt in your hair or scalp and it gets braided too, it will cost damage. So make sure that your hair and scalp are free of dirty and dust.
2. Headache is a common thing after braiding your hair. If the headache is too much to bear, a hot shower will help. The steam from the hot water helps lessen the pain.
3. If your hair is short, do not braid your heavily. Doing this will make you lose the braids quickly without you knowing it.
How to Braid Your Own Hair to The Scalp? Tips 4-7
4. Clean your braided hair with a moisturizing shampoo once a week to wash away the dirt. Not only this will keep the braid up, shampooing your hair will protect your hair from dirt and other unwanted particles in your hair.
5. Maintaining a well-conditioned hair through constant oiling is one way to keep a natural hair and its growth.
6. Another way to fight off dirt and reduce itching that comes with the braiding process is by applying a cotton ball soaked into hazel witch.
7. A few drops of sun protecting cream reduce the effect of sun burn to your scalp.
As mentioned above, there are other ways on how to braid your own hair to the scalp. You just have to be consistent in maintaining a good and healthy hair to get the best results.
Incoming search phrases:
how to braid your own hair on the scalp