What is a good bleaching cream for African-American skin? African-American skin is different from that of Caucasians. What makes it different? African-American skin has more melanin. Melanin is a substance responsible for the dark brown or black pigmentation in the skin. The degree of pigmentation also depends on the amount of melanin one has in the dermal layer of the skin. What is a perfect remedy? Get a good bleaching cream for African-American skin. Caucasian can regularly do otherwise by simply visiting a tanning salon. How about for African-Americans? If you have dark skin, you can always bleach your way to the color you want.
In lieu, here are the top 10 good bleaching cream for African-American skin.
10. Kojic Acid. When it comes to affordability, Kojic Acid is pretty cheap. Available at the low price of $14.99, this product is skin-friendly and can be used by those who have extremely sensitive skin. Although some reviewed the product to have caused dryness, but effects are visible in prolonged use.
9. Lightenex Cream. In terms of a pharmacologically researched product, Lightenex Cream is best. According to reviews, users feel its sensual and moisturizing texture. It also comes in a nice jar and the product is easy to apply. Although it may make the skin look and feel greasy but effects are seen in prolonged use. This bleaching cream is available in the low price $79.99 and is a good bleaching cream for African-American skin.
8. Fair & Lovely. It lightens skin like a powder foundation and makes skin smell nice too. Fair &Lovely, a popular product in India, is one of the cheapest bleaching cream in the market nowadays. Available at $8, effects can be seen in a week. Other reviewers also have their cons but mostly rated it effective for African-American skin.
7. Euoko Intense White Serum. The effectiveness is less complicated than the name. Euouko, especially its Intense White Serum, lightens the skin like a concealer and is a good bleaching cream for African-American skin. It has deep moisturising action that helps lighten skin and hydrates it. The product comes in a fancy bottle and it also smells great. Although it might go over budget at $149.99, but the effects are immediate.
6. Extra Strong Skin Whitening. Extra Strong Skin Whitening 30 Day System really speaks for itself. It lightens skin as a concealer and is available in three concentrated bottles: Serum, Cream, and Moisturizer. Although reports has it that it may cause skin dryness, Urist Cosmetics has a complete money back guarantee system to provide satisfaction to its customers. Moreover, according to users, the product has a tingly feel upon application, but the effects are fast. The moisturizer also feels good upon application. This product is available at $98.
5. Dark Marks Away. When it comes to dark marks, this product surely makes a statement. Dark Marks away manufactured by Skin Doctor is a well-researched and guaranteed safe product that will help alleviate and lighten skin condition. The product also works well to even out dark spots. This product is available at $30.
4. Obagi Nu-Derm Clear. Obagi works like a concealer. This pro-white formula evens out dark spots and whitens skin generally. The product comes in a 60 mL container, at an affordable price of $81.90, and lasts for 2 months. This product has active ingredient hydroquinone to optimize skin lightening – without any adverse effects.
3. Makari-Caviar Face Lightening Cream. Makari is the leading brand when it comes to making ethnic skin care products. According to the reputable FDA, the brand is 100% safe to use. It does not have hydroquinone but deeply relies in safe and natural ingredients to help lighten skin – especially for black skin. The product is made of caviar and vegeclairine. Moreover, vegeclairine is an important plant extract that works as a bleaching agent au naturelle. Makari is available at $52.45. This makes Makari a good bleaching cream for African-American skin.
2. Revitol Skin Brightener. What’s best about the product is that it has the ability to lighten age spots, freckles, melisma and other dermal conditions. The product is easy to use and effects can be seen in as little as a week to 2 months the most. The product is available at $29.95.
1. Meladerm Pigment Reducing Complex. What’s good about the product is that it has the ability to remove age spots, freckles, and other dark spots. It evens skin tone and make skin look vibrant and radiant all in all. The also moisturizes skin giving it a smooth look and feel. It can also remove melasma. What’s more is that it is less expensive and is available at the low price of $49.99. Meladerm is now the top choice among skin whitening creams, bleaches or any product available. In as little as 2 weeks, one can see amazing results. It also has a 30 day money guarantee to safely serve customer satisfaction. Positive feedback and high ratings make Meladerm number one in the list of good bleaching cream for African-American skin.